Last Updated on Thursday, 28 February 2013 03:05 Written by kevin.hall Thursday, 28 February 2013 01:38
Today we’ll be installing Owncloud manually, Since there are some known issues with the latest version, we’ll be using the latest stable version.
1) Go to owncloud.org (1) and download the scriptLearn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess