Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 03:07 Written by Arian Jahansouz Wednesday, 13 June 2012 12:00
What exactly is Piwik? Maybe you have seen it while browsing Softaculous or Windows Web App Gallery, but do you know what it does?
What is Piwik?
Piwik is a downloadable, web analytics software package. It provides detailed reports on your website and its visitors, including the search engines and keywords they used, the language they speak, which pages they like, the files they download… and so much more.
Piwik aims to be an open source alternative to Google Analytics.
To learn more about what Piwik offers, check out the list of features page.
How much does Piwik cost?
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2