Last Updated on Saturday, 11 May 2013 06:14 Written by Andrew Cross Monday, 13 May 2013 12:00
Do you require a script to install a database for you?
Are you faced with a problem of knowing it location?
Here is a quick guide on how to find the location of your SQL Database.
This Guide is based around CPanel but the instruction are very much the same for other Control Panels.Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 24 January 2013 11:23 Written by Sefket Nouri Thursday, 31 January 2013 12:00
Many people ask on they can find out how much RAM they’re using on their Windows or Linux account as sometimes they need to know if they need to upgrade their plan or not determining on their RAM.
Here is a guide for you to find out how much RAM you’re using.
VPS Linux: (Two ways)
1) Log into your WHM (Web Host Manager) which would be either yourdomain.com:2086 (Replace yourdomain with your domain) or username.arvixevps.com:2087 (Replace username with your Hosting Account Username).Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 5 October 2012 01:42 Written by Jack Yin Friday, 12 October 2012 12:00
Some community users face the following problem:
- The shopping cart logs me out of the store section if I remain idle for 15 minutes.
- The shopping cart logs me out of the store section if I sleep and wake the computer.
After thinking about it, it is necessary to let the store owner sets this time duration in the admin panel. It means the store owner could decide how much time to make the shopping cart logout automatically.
A simple way to resolve your issue via modifying the code as follows:
– Find the session.php in ‘includes/classes’ directory.
– Find the following code:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 May 2012 01:29 Written by Carole Bennett Tuesday, 12 June 2012 12:00
A mojoPortal-based website is a bit like an online Swiss army knife for small business owners; with the appropriate plugins, you can automate and streamline many regular business processes. With the Web Invoice Pro, you can send invoices online to your clients, while keeping a record of payments available to both you and your client. Here’s how to send your invoices out via the Web Invoice Pro plugin.
We covered installation and e-commerce activation for Web Invoice Pro in this previous article; we’ll pick up from there to outline how to actually send out an invoice to your clients via your mojoPortal-based website.
Click the “Administration” link next to settings on the Invoice Pro instance you’ve added to a page of your mojoPortal-based website. After that, click the “New Invoice” link at the top of the Invoice Administration screen.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)