Last Updated on Monday, 4 July 2011 06:56 Written by Richi González Monday, 4 July 2011 06:56
In this article I’ll show you the way to make your website go to any other one when it loads. This is useful if you have, for example, changed of domain name, and you want old users to be redirected to the new domain. This article is written for v2.0.91, but can give you an idea of doing the same thing on other versions. If you need a tutorial for other CB version, please let me know and I’ll write it for you. I always recommend backing up the files we are going to edit, in case you want to revert changes in the future.
Difficulty level: EasyLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)