Last Updated on Thursday, 12 July 2012 01:25 Written by Arian Jahansouz Friday, 2 December 2011 05:03
Hello! Today I am going to be showing you how to configure GoogleApps for your calendar using cPanel. By doing this, you will be able to organize your business efficiently and manage all of your events online.
To take advantage of this Google Application, you must already have a GoogleApps account that is configured to your domain. If you do not already have a GoogleApps account configured to your domain, create one first by going here, registering, and following the easy steps to verify your ownership of the domain.
To begin, sign into your cPanel and follow these steps:Learn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors