Last Updated on Sunday, 22 January 2012 10:55 Written by Mscott Sunday, 22 January 2012 12:00
In today’s article, I will show you how to add the Orca Forum to your Dolphin 7 website. Before we begin, we need to install the forum module. A step by step guide on installing the Dolphin 7 base modules can be found here.
The forum in Dolphin 7 is moderated from the user side of the website and not from the admin. To begin the configuration click “Manage Forum” on the “Forum” tab that should now be on the main menu bar.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)