Last Updated on Wednesday, 20 March 2013 08:30 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 21 March 2013 12:00
GalliCache is an elgg plugin, which caches your site’s public pages and serve your users with these cached pages. By using this plugin you can avoid plenty of DB queries, page creation time. This allows increasing the speed on your website Elgg and decreasing the server load. In this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to optimize your elgg network with gallicache.
1. First, download the Community plugin galliCache for elgg 1.8 here
2. Now, upload the plugin to the mod folder for installation. If you don’t know how to do that, read thisLearn More
Last Updated on Monday, 18 February 2013 03:37 Written by Stephanie Brown Thursday, 21 February 2013 12:00
This article will focus on optimizing your database tables within your phpFox AdminCP.
Periodically you will want to optimize your database tables, reducing the size of the database by cleaning out unnecessary “empty” space. You can do this in a couple different ways, but we will focus on using the tools available in your phpFox AdminCP.
As always, before you make any major changes or do any maintenance to your site, it is advised that you backup your site files and/or database.
Login to your admincp and select Tools > SQL > Maintenance.Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 9 January 2013 12:00 Written by Richi González Wednesday, 9 January 2013 12:00
When I’m creating a website, I try to make it load as fast as possible. I have read lots of techniques on how to achieve this, and the one that is effortless and free to make it, is having JS code run after the DOM is ready.
1. Open the file where your JS code resides. For this article, I will have the following code between my <head> tags:Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 4 January 2013 12:00 Written by Richi González Friday, 4 January 2013 12:00
For the last website I made, I created a really flexible and friendly administration panel where there were a lot of statistics to analyze how the website was performing. I came across different ways of counting records in a table, yet stuck with this one, the most efficient:
The query is really simple, we will use SELECT COUNT(1), then mysql_fetch_row() that count. The code would look like this:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 1 February 2011 05:25 Written by Naveed Ashraf Monday, 31 January 2011 02:32
Applied on: Every hosting account
Most webmasters are willing to list their website in almost every search engine. This is beneficial for the website to get visitor traffic. There are hundreds of similar websites, and this is the search engine optimization technology that gives top ranking to a website in the search result.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)