Last Updated on Tuesday, 23 April 2013 03:52 Written by Steve Jarvis Thursday, 25 April 2013 12:00
Whether your site is new and you want to close it while you are creating it, or you want to close your site while performing maintenance or completing a site redesign. You may want to open your site after either of these tasks. You may also want to set bandwidth or user limits on your site.
The first part of the process is exactly the same whichever of these tasks you want to perform. These are:Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 14 January 2013 10:03 Written by Arian Jahansouz Monday, 14 January 2013 10:03
If you are having an Include Issue, or receive a message that includes “failed to open stream: No such file or directory,” there is a very quick and easy fix!
The full error looks like this:Learn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2