Last Updated on Wednesday, 15 August 2012 01:29 Written by Antonin Wednesday, 15 August 2012 12:00
All they think about is Silex!
Few weeks ago, Silex Labs launched a survey among Silex’s users.
The goal: see what users like in Silex and what is missing?
This kind of survey can help for the software’s development and promotes development in harmony with the community.
In that way, you can clearly visualize your main strengths and your weak points.
Here the items we focused on:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 7 August 2012 09:53 Written by Antonin Tuesday, 7 August 2012 12:00
Add a great gallery to your Silex’s website!
Summer is here and vacations picture are coming…what about creating a dedicated website with Silex and using the simple gallery plugin to share your best memories?
In this tutorial, we will see how to create a gallery with the related plugin. Let’s go!
Step 1: Your pictures
Of course, to create a gallery you need pictures!
Select the wanted pictures in png and/or jpg format (both are working).
Rename it in a simple way (for example: picture1, picture2, picture3, etc…)
Last Updated on Wednesday, 8 August 2012 11:31 Written by Antonin Saturday, 4 August 2012 12:00
A French project which has a future!
Great to know, but what is it exactly?
Silex is a software, used to produce flash websites directly in the browser.
It is free, open-source, seo friendly and can be used to publish multimedia content on the web very quickly.
Who can use it?Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 May 2012 12:59 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 7 June 2012 12:00
In this article, I will give you a step by step guide on how to open all links posted on your Elgg site in a new tab in Elgg 1.8 without messing up your Elgg site.
1. Since we don’t want to edit core files of Elgg, we are going to download a plugin called Target Blank here
2. After downloading it, unzip it and upload the plugin to the mod directory in your Elgg installation
3. Now, sign in as an Administrator on your Elgg site and go to the Administration Dashboard:Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 12 March 2012 12:27 Written by Mscott Sunday, 18 March 2012 12:00
In today’s article, I will show you how to use the “OpenSocial” module with your Dolphin 7 based site. Before we begin we need to install the module. A step by step guide on installing the Dolphin 7 base modules can be found here.
Once we have the module installed we can access the admin options by clicking “OpenSocial” under the “Modules” menu on the left side of the screen.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess