Last Updated on Monday, 1 April 2013 05:22 Written by Jack Yin Wednesday, 3 April 2013 12:00
Have you met the following problems when using Online Translator?:
“When I try to upload the language pack, it is loading but not stops. It says “Please wait” for more than one hour.”
“When I tried to install a new language pack, it just stopped, with only the progress bar on the screen and nothing else happened.”
Last Updated on Tuesday, 9 October 2012 09:03 Written by Richi González Wednesday, 3 October 2012 12:00
To keep stability and records, Clip-Bucket offers an already built in option to check all the online users and guests directly from the admin_area. Learn how to check this info below.
Difficulty level: Super Easy
1. Login into the admin_areaLearn More
Last Updated on Monday, 7 May 2012 04:27 Written by Andrew Ivanov Tuesday, 15 May 2012 12:00
Next, implement WCF service to get analysis results and display them on UI. It may look like the image below:Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 7 May 2012 04:27 Written by Andrew Ivanov Sunday, 13 May 2012 12:00
Please begin by reading Part 1.
Now, create a table in the database and update the Entity Framework model. It may look like the image below:Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 7 May 2012 04:27 Written by Andrew Ivanov Friday, 11 May 2012 12:00
In this article, I will teach you how to store information about the sessions in Silverlight Applications for analysis.
Why it is necessary?
Well, for example:
1. For the analysis of how many users are online at this moment;
2. For the analysis of geolocation by the IP addresses of users;
3. For the analysis of how many users visited the application today, yesterday, last 7 days and last 30 days;
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)