Last Updated on Thursday, 1 March 2012 09:07 Written by Carole Bennett Sunday, 4 March 2012 12:00
Blogging is often an inspiration-inspired activity, but doesn’t always coincide with the ability to connect with your mojoPortal-based website. In some situations, you may be unable to access your website from the location you’re at in that moment, but really want to capture your thoughts while they’re still fresh.
MojoPortal has introduced the ability to write your blog entries locally by leveraging the Windows Live Writer. This is a free add-on by Microsoft, which you can download here.
For the purposes of this article, we’ll presume that you’re using a Windows-based laptop, or computer that doesn’t always have access to the Internet. We’ll touch on how to use offline apps for other platforms in a future article.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess