Last Updated on Friday, 20 July 2012 03:59 Written by Mscott Thursday, 26 July 2012 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s article, we’ll discuss how to disable the built in security (phpids) that comes with Dolphin 7. It has been known to generate multiple false positives and block users trying to perform legitimate site functions.
We’ll start by logging into the admin section of our website. Now click “Settings” on the left side menu. Then click “Advanced Settings” and “Security”. Under this tab you will see two options that need to be set to “-1”. The options are “total security impact threshold to send report” and “total security impact threshold to send report and block aggressor”.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 May 2012 12:32 Written by Arian Jahansouz Tuesday, 29 May 2012 12:00
Did you know that you can easily receive 10% off of your Arvixe hosting account every month? All you have to do is put a link on your website that leads to Arvixe! Once you have the link on your website, a script will check your website every day for the link. Please keep in mind that the link must be displayed on the very first page of your website, or the script will not find it! If you have the link on the front page of your website every day throughout the month, you will receive a credit for 10% off that hosting account! You will receive this credit on the 1st of every month, and you may use the credit at any time. This quick article will give you a step by step guide on how to find the codes, add the links, and enable the script on your website! Note: click on any of the images in this article to enlarge them.
1) To begin, go to the Arvixe homepage and click Billing
2) Sign in to your billing account using your billing username and passwordLearn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 1 March 2012 08:44 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Friday, 2 March 2012 12:00
In this article, I will give you a step by step guide on how to disable registration in Elgg 1.8:
1. First, sign into your Elgg site as an Admin, and once logged in click on the Administration link in the topbar menu to go to the Admin Dashboard:
2. Now, go to the right sidebar, click Settings to display the settings sub menu. There, click on Advanced Settings:Learn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2