Last Updated on Sunday, 2 September 2012 02:06 Written by Andrew Ivanov Tuesday, 4 September 2012 12:00
The following example below shows how to drag and drop objects in a Silverlight-based application. For security reasons, you cannot drag and drop objects between applications. Therefore, it is more accurate to say that you “slide” objects within the Silverlight plug-in area. However, the term “drag and drop” is better known and therefore used here.
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess