Last Updated on Wednesday, 3 April 2013 08:51 Written by Arian Jahansouz Wednesday, 3 April 2013 08:51
Through our partnership with GlobalSign, we now offer Reputation Scanning and Blacklist Monitoring, powered by StopTheHacker, included with all GlobalSign SSL Certificates for no additional charge. We’ve written this blog to help our customers understand the importance of Reputation Monitoring and Blacklist Monitoring as well include instructions on how to access your panel and monitor your domains.
How do I Enroll:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 12 June 2012 02:38 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 14 June 2012 12:00
Elgg 1.8 is out and if you have an Elgg site with version 1.7 we strongly recommend you to upgrade to keep our servers safe.
Last Elgg release (1.8.5) added more security features to keep your Elgg network safe from XSS attacks and also fixed a loophole that allowed users to register without validation which could be used by spammers to spam your site and waste our server resources.
Aside from that, Elgg 1.8 comes with new features which are:
• New group activity widget for user dashboard.
This widget show you a river of new of all your groups the newest, the latest discussions and the popular, the most easy way to administrate yours groups and the groups you own.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)