Last Updated on Friday, 17 May 2013 04:06 Written by Richi González Saturday, 18 May 2013 12:00
As you may have noticed already, notifications have literally no use in Clip-Bucket. The main developer, Arslan Hassan, even said once in a post at the Clip-Bucket forum, that the notifications system was a feature he wanted to implement, yet never had the time to finish it. So let’s free some space up there in the header box by removing the link to them. This article applies for those who use the default cbv2new template. These instructions may be exact for the whole v2 branch.Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 9 May 2013 02:07 Written by TJ Marsh Sunday, 12 May 2013 12:00
BuddyPress lets users sign-up and start creating profiles, posting messages, making connections, creating and interacting in groups, and much more. A social network in a box, BuddyPress lets you easily build a community for your company, school, sports team, or other niche community.
Test DriveLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 20 January 2013 12:00 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Sunday, 20 January 2013 12:00
The default elgg notification system sends emails to users when there’s activity in the network. Although this is good, it requires having the email inbox open to get the notification as soon as it arrives. A better way to handle notifications would be in site notifications. For that reason in this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to activate live notifications in elgg 1.8
1. First, let’s download the community plugin called “Notifier for Elgg 1.8” hereLearn More
Last Updated on Friday, 28 December 2012 12:00 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Friday, 28 December 2012 12:00
In this article, I will give you a step by step guide on how to send an email notification from WebsitePanel.
1. Sign into your WebsitePanel
2. Click on Scheduled Task:Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 2 December 2012 10:30 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Sunday, 2 December 2012 12:00
Elgg comes with an email notifications system that let users know about activities in your network. However, customizing such emails is not an easy task because you could break the functionality of your network. For that reason in this article I will show you a step by step guide on how to easily customize email notifications in elgg 1.8 without compromising your network.
1. Download the elgg community plugin Customize Email for elgg 1.8 hereLearn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source