Last Updated on Saturday, 23 February 2013 01:37 Written by Richi González Monday, 25 February 2013 12:00
When working with a website, I always try to make things the most automated I can so that I don’t need to be editing them often, that’s why here I present you a function I created that is used to return the years for the copyright notice, for example. It will print the year since the website started and the current year. Keep reading to see what I’m talking about!
1. Copy paste the following function to your functions file or, if you don’t have one, to the top of your PHP file.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 1 February 2013 07:03 Written by Joe Stenhouse Monday, 4 February 2013 12:00
One area of eCommerce that many don’t ever think about when it comes to selling goods online are all of the little details on your website that will “play on the customers mind”. These items will play on the mind whether you like it or not and most of the time it goes unnoticed. This is why it is called Psychological eCommerce; we are dealing with particular aesthetics that “could”, depending upon what market you are in make you or completely destroy you.
1) Typography (FONT COLOR vs BACKGROUND COLOR)Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 1 February 2011 05:25 Written by Naveed Ashraf Monday, 31 January 2011 02:32
Applied on: Every hosting account
Most webmasters are willing to list their website in almost every search engine. This is beneficial for the website to get visitor traffic. There are hundreds of similar websites, and this is the search engine optimization technology that gives top ranking to a website in the search result.Learn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2