Last Updated on Thursday, 20 December 2012 12:13 Written by Naveed Ashraf Thursday, 20 December 2012 12:13
Your contact phoned you that he/she sent you an email but you did not received that email. The reasons could be various. Like traditional postal system, email messaging system also relies on all parts of the delivery network (SMTP) working together. If the E-mail Server of sender is temporary unavailable (while accepting message from sender), or not setup a resend configuration of E-mails; will result in a delay. Sometimes a simple typo mistake in an email address causes such problem. If E-mail server at Arvixe receive the mail but unable to accept delivery of the email, the E-mail server will simple reply to sender about this and send a non-delivery report (NDR) detailing reason about this rejection, also containing an error code. However you need to check below to resolve the most common causes.Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 11 November 2012 04:25 Written by Carole Bennett Sunday, 18 November 2012 12:00
When you’re first learning to work with nopCommerce, you tend to do a lot of things, during the learning process. Kick the tires, so to speak, to see what you can and can’t do with it. Today, based on some recent questions and issues I’ve seen lately, we’re going to touch on some ways *not* to install nopCommerce.
1. Do not install nopCommerce on a hosting plan that won’t scale – quite often, in an attempt to save moneyLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 16 January 2011 11:18 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 16 January 2011 11:18
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to fix the Page Not Found error on your AtomSite install from your WebsitePanel.
This article will help you correct the error if you get the following page when you visit your new AtomSite sub-domainLearn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess