Last Updated on Saturday, 12 January 2013 12:00 Written by Carole Bennett Saturday, 12 January 2013 12:00
Integrating your social media into your e-commerce solution is a terrific way to keep your customers engaged, and encourage your Facebook followers to cross over into your e-commerce site for their shopping. For e-commerce shops that leverage nopCommerce, this required a manual process to paste site links into their Facebook page. Today, we’ll review another alternative – the nopEssentials Facebook Plugin for nopCommerce.
Keesjan Van Roeden was kind enough to allow me to review a copy of the plugin. As of this time, versions 2.6, 2.65 and 2.7 are supported, and provided in the download. Also included is a .pdf file with step-by-step instructions on how to create your Facebook app, a prerequisite step for allowing your nopCommerce site to publish to your Facebook page using this plugin. The .pdf document is well-written, and the screenshots make it easy to follow along with the directions.Learn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress