Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 12:45 Written by Carole Bennett Friday, 23 November 2012 12:00
nopCommerce is a tremendous e-commerce solution; robust and multi-functional, capable of handling thousands of products. However, there are some providers who prefer not to have live transactions on their site, but simply provide information about the products they sell in brick-and-mortar locations. For these people, nopCommerce provides a “catalog” mode – let’s see how that works.
As usual; log into nopCommerce as an administrator, and access the nopCommerce Administration section. Navigate to “Configuration”>”Access Control List”; here you’ll see options for the default roles, as well as any custom roles you may have created. If you wish to limit the ability for non-registered users to use the online shopping cart, simply un-check the “Guests” column for “Public store. Enable shopping cart”. If you don’t want anyone to be able to make purchases online, uncheck all boxes for the entire row.Learn More
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2