Last Updated on Wednesday, 13 February 2013 08:29 Written by Carole Bennett Wednesday, 13 February 2013 12:00
The lovely people over at Nop-Templates have been kind enough to let me have access to their new Jewelry Template for nopCommerce; today I’ll put it through its paces, and see if it lives up to the quality of the other templates they’ve released for nopCommerce.
I’ll be reviewing the Jewelry template by Nop-Templates using the latest version of nopCommerce at this time, 2.81. Upon opening the .zip file I’ve downloaded, I see that theme versions are also available for 2.65 and 2.7 – brilliant!
I’m leveraging Visual Studio 2012 and MSSQL 2012, downloaded from the Microsoft site as a part of my Website Spark membership. I’ve followed the usual steps to set up a new instance of nopCommerce on my local server, and copied the Jewelry theme files into the Presentation/Nop.Web folder.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)