Last Updated on Tuesday, 6 March 2012 03:32 Written by Carole Bennett Sunday, 11 March 2012 12:00
There are a lot of really great newsletter services out there, such as Constant Contact, iContact, and Vertical Response. However, if you’re wanting a solution that’s already integrated into your current workflow, you might find mojoPortal’s built-in Newsletter feature worth a try.
In today’s article, let’s go through the steps to create a newsletter instance, and make it visible to your users to subscribe to.
1) Log into your mojoPortal instance as an administrator
2) Click “Administration” on the grey admin bar at the bottom of your screen
3) Click the “Newsletter Administration” linkLearn More
Last Updated on Monday, 13 February 2012 11:57 Written by Mscott Monday, 13 February 2012 12:00
In today’s article, we are going to talk about the email subscription system that is built into Dolphin 7. This system lets people subscribe to your site without actually joining. This is perfect for newsletters or other promotions you might want to email to anyone who is interested in your site.
The “Subscription” block is available in the admin page builder system and can be placed on the homepage of your site.Learn More
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress