Last Updated on Thursday, 29 November 2012 08:27 Written by Jack Yin Saturday, 1 December 2012 12:00
It’s good practice to have a core, underlying CSS definition so that your website appears and acts consistently across all browsers. After long time investigation TomatoCart Team decides to use Twitter Bootstrap as the underlying CSS framework for new TomatoCart template engine.
With new TomatoCart Bootstrap Framework, now you have:Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 12:09 Written by Mscott Tuesday, 20 November 2012 12:00
Hello and welcome! Today I am going to show you how to use the Dolphin 7.1 member moderation options. To get to these options, login to your Dolphin 7.1 admin menu and click “Moderation” under the “Advanced Settings” tab on the left side menu (under “Settings”).
You will see that there are 5 options to choose from:Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 11 November 2012 04:25 Written by Carole Bennett Monday, 12 November 2012 12:00
If you do a lot of custom installations of mojoPortal, or create skins/themes that are designed to contain content in a very specific layout, you may find yourself spending a great deal of time doing manual setups for each site after your initial install. There’s a way to avoid spending so much time on the manual setup; this also makes deployment to different environments an absolute snap.
We’ll start with Joe Audette’s article “Configuring Initial Content in mojoPortal“; in this article, Joe explains how to create .config files, which are essentially XML files.
These .config files allow you toLearn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 17 October 2012 08:40 Written by Ken Griffith Tuesday, 16 October 2012 12:00
The CMS Made Simple Dev Team is delighted to announce the official release of our next major version, CMS Made Simple 1.11. There have been some significant and important changes. This release has undergone months of active and careful development by the CMSMS Dev Team. Additionally, a very active six week public beta program resulting in more testing than in any other CMSMS release should ensure that this version is the stable, fast, powerful, feature rich and easy to use content management system that you have come to expect.
So here are some of the major changes in CMSMS 1.11 [Read More at CMS Made Simple]Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 3 September 2012 12:05 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Friday, 14 September 2012 12:00
In this article I will give a step by step guide on how to send welcome messages to new users in elgg 1.8
1. To greet new users, we will use a tool called Welcome Message for elgg 1.8 You can download it here
2. After downloading the plugin, upload the plugin to the mod folder of your Elgg network to install it. If you don’t know how to do that, please read this article.
3. After that, please sign in as an Administration and go to the Administration Dashboard:Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)