Last Updated on Saturday, 11 May 2013 06:14 Written by Richi González Tuesday, 14 May 2013 12:00
This article is especially intended for the Clip-Bucket newcomers, so they can easily get started with the basic functionalities of the script. Today you will learn how to add a new video category in your Clip-Bucket v2 web site.
1. Log into your admin_area (http://yoursite.tld/admin_area)
2. In the left column, inside Videos tab, click on Manage Categories.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 11 May 2013 06:14 Written by Richi González Monday, 13 May 2013 12:00
Today I will show you how to add a new Rewrite Rule to your Clip-Bucket powered website, such as /myaccount, /videos, etc. You must have a page previously created, of course. This can be adapted to any website that uses Rewrite Rules (apache mod_rewrite).
1. Let’s say you have a page called my_earnings.php, and you regularly access it by going to http://yoursite.tld/my_earnings.php and we want the SEO URL to just be /myearnings.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 27 April 2013 09:26 Written by Steve Jarvis Tuesday, 30 April 2013 12:00
One of ocPortal’s core features is the forum. While forum usage might be on the wane in some areas due to the prevalence of Social Media, forums are and continue to be a key feature within ocPortal, and a large part of many online communities.
ocPortal forums include many of the common forum features found within other well-known forum systems such as PHPbb, SMF and VB forums. Like most forums, ocPortal forums utilise a tree structure. A huge benefit of ocPortal’s forum is the complete integrated nature of the forum and the main website software.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 27 April 2013 09:39 Written by Milton Parada Sunday, 28 April 2013 12:00
The articles that you write in Joomla go to a category called ‘Uncategorized’. For SEO and design reasons, this does not look very good at all. In this article I will give you a step-by-step guide on how to create a new article category in Joomla 3.0
- Login into Joomla Administration Dashboard.
Last Updated on Friday, 22 March 2013 10:35 Written by Carole Bennett Saturday, 23 March 2013 12:00
mojoPortal has come a long way in the past several years; with every new release, Joe Audette and the other contributors to mojoPortal incorporate even more remarkable improvements and enhancements. Here’s a rundown on some of the improvements for the latest version.
Artisteer 4.1 has been made available as a full release as of Feb. 21, 2013 – with some great new enhancements and features, it’s easier than ever to create some stunning skins for your mojoPortal websites. The mojoPortal Skin Exporter plugin has also been updated to support the latest version of Artisteer.
Recent ContentLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)