Last Updated on Monday, 9 April 2012 05:05 Written by Carole Bennett Thursday, 15 March 2012 12:00
Quite often, there is information on a website that’s to be included on every page. It’s a tedious and time-consuming process to manually add that content to a new instance on each page, and have to keep up with updates on every single page. Thankfully, mojoPortal has ways to streamline the process, and free up your time so that you can focus on more important tasks.
The easiest way to add content to multiple pages is to use the recently introduced “Is Global?” attribute under the Security tab for all standard mojoPortal modules. Here are the steps for a new instance:
1) Log into your mojoPortal instance as an administrator.
2) Navigate to a page that’s to include your multi-page content instance.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)