Last Updated on Friday, 6 January 2012 09:53 Written by Carole Bennett Tuesday, 10 January 2012 12:00
mojoPortal is a great CMS (content management system), but explaining to your users/customers why it’s a good solution can be a bit frustrating. Until they actually understand how each of these features will benefit them, you may experience pushback when it comes to presenting something new, and a bit more complicated than what they’re used to.
Here are a few reasons you can share with your users that will help them understand the benefits of using mojoPortal as a solution:Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)