Last Updated on Sunday, 11 November 2012 09:35 Written by Kim Middleton Sunday, 11 November 2012 12:00
In cPanel, the document root for any addon domain can be changed directly from the Addon Domains page.
First select Addon Domains from the cPanel main page:
Then Click the edit icon next to the current pathname:Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 5 October 2012 01:39 Written by Mscott Sunday, 7 October 2012 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s article we’ll discuss how to edit the email templates in your Dolphin 7.1 website.
To access the default templates simply log into your Dolphin admin and select “Email Templates” under the “Settings” sub-menu on the left.
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 June 2012 04:16 Written by Mscott Wednesday, 4 July 2012 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s article, I’ll show you how to manipulate the Dolphin 7 member menu. The member menu is the small java menu bar that appears at the top and bottom of the users screen when logged in.
To access the member menu builder simply log into your Dolphin admin and select “Member Menu” under the “Builders” sub-menu on the left.
Now you will notice you can drag and drop any field from the “Active Items” to the “All Items” section and vice versa. If you click on any of the items in the “Active Items” section you can also edit the name, icon, and if the action opens a new window.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)