Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 September 2012 07:30 Written by Carole Bennett Monday, 24 September 2012 12:00
nopCommerce introduced native mobile support with the advent of version 2.4; with an ever-increasing percentage of mobile users, it’s a great way to optimize your customer base. nopCommerce ships with one mobile skin; however, if you’ve customized the theme for your site, you may wish to update the mobile theme to maintain consistent branding. Today, we’ll cover how to do so.
The nopCommerce mobile theme leverages the jQueryUI theme, making it a flexible and extensible UI, supported by the majority of modern mobile devices. The folks at jQueryUI have created 24 “standard” UI themes, and also offer the awesome ThemeRoller online application that will allow you to create a custom theme using your own color selections.
You may feel the need to work with your designer on this, but it’s really very easy. If you’ve already got a list of your theme colors in hex (#xxxxxx format), go ahead and open up ThemeRoller and get started.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 20 July 2012 04:13 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Wednesday, 25 July 2012 12:00
Some of our Elgg users were looking for an easy way to rename the entire ‘friends’ plugin to something else, like ‘colleagues’, ‘contacts’, ‘classmates’, etc. Instead of directly modifying any code, in this article I will give you a step by step guide on how to rename friends to anything you want in Elgg 1.8
1. First, we will download a plugin called “Rename Friends 1.8.x for Elgg 1.8”, which can be downloaded here: Rename Friends
2. After downloading the plugin, upload the plugin to the mod folder. If you don’t know how to do that, please read this articleLearn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 June 2012 04:16 Written by Mscott Wednesday, 4 July 2012 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s article, I’ll show you how to manipulate the Dolphin 7 member menu. The member menu is the small java menu bar that appears at the top and bottom of the users screen when logged in.
To access the member menu builder simply log into your Dolphin admin and select “Member Menu” under the “Builders” sub-menu on the left.
Now you will notice you can drag and drop any field from the “Active Items” to the “All Items” section and vice versa. If you click on any of the items in the “Active Items” section you can also edit the name, icon, and if the action opens a new window.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess