Last Updated on Tuesday, 20 November 2012 12:09 Written by Mscott Tuesday, 20 November 2012 12:00
Hello and welcome! Today I am going to show you how to use the Dolphin 7.1 member moderation options. To get to these options, login to your Dolphin 7.1 admin menu and click “Moderation” under the “Advanced Settings” tab on the left side menu (under “Settings”).
You will see that there are 5 options to choose from:Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)