Last Updated on Friday, 17 May 2013 04:06 Written by Bob Ray Saturday, 18 May 2013 12:00
It’s time to create new post in your MODX Articles Blog. You right-click on your blog container in the tree and select “Write New Article.” The form to create a new blog post comes up, you spend an hour or two writing your blog post, set it as published, and click on the “Save” button. Now, you go to the front end and look at your blog. The new article is not there. You go to back to the Manager and navigate to the Manage Articles panel. It’s not there either, nor is it in the Resources tree at the left. Is all your work lost forever? What happened?Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 January 2013 12:01 Written by Jack Yin Wednesday, 23 January 2013 12:00
If you have installed SSL feature to your store, the site goes under SSL mode when people click Login, My Account or Checkout. Sometimes this mode could make all of the product thumbnails, buttons and your logo disappear. Even the template seems to change a little bit the color theme.
The admin panel too! You might be busy adding products and all of a sudden pictures and buttons get missing.
Don’t worry. This is because you used hot-link protection while not setting up the https as one of the authorized hot-links in the web server.
The solution is as simple as going into cPanel and adding https to the hotlinks as follows:Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)