Last Updated on Tuesday, 19 February 2013 06:16 Written by Nic Bug Monday, 18 February 2013 12:00
I’m always looking for a nice and convenient way to apply complex imageprocessing to images without making use of third party tools. This time I want to apply a ramp and a textlayer to a campaign image in newsletter made simple. This tutorial is for experts!
We take this image:Learn More
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2