Last Updated on Monday, 2 April 2012 10:23 Written by Nic Bug Tuesday, 10 April 2012 12:00
Sometimes you want to add some HTML Code to your menu items. For example, you may want to add an image, highlight special words or colorize certain words with <span></span> tags. By default CMS Made Simple does not allow this.
But this is very easy to implement!
The best method is to open MenuManager in your CMS Made Simple project:Learn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2