Last Updated on Thursday, 3 May 2012 07:37 Written by Carole Bennett Friday, 4 May 2012 12:00
Today we’ll cover the new Site Membership Pro plugin for mojoPortal. The plugin comes to us as a premium add-on from Joe Audette, chief architect and creator of the original mojoPortal project. As usual, Joe’s done a great job; we’ll cover the basic workflow, and my observations about the use of the product.
I’ve been waiting for quite some time for this plugin to be released; one of my clients has a premium training course that they would like to allow users to subscribe to on an annual basis, and this product fits the bill perfectly.
We’d already created a role for the premium training users, and configured access to the premium content to be limited to that role and the Administrator role via mojoPortal’s built-in access controls. Previously, the client had to add the subscriber to this role manually, after signing them up over the phone. Tracking subscription expiration was completely manual and hit-or-miss; with the new Site Membership Pro plugin, this is no longer an issue.Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess