Last Updated on Tuesday, 26 March 2013 10:37 Written by Stephanie Brown Tuesday, 26 March 2013 12:00
The question on how to view multiple columns in the Member Browse section comes up very often on the phpFox forum. This article will show you how to enable the single or the multiple column view for the Member Browse section of your phpFox website.
In your AdminCP go to Settings > Manage Settings in the Menu.Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 4 February 2013 03:20 Written by Stephanie Brown Monday, 11 February 2013 12:00
This article will show you how to allow members in a specific user group to hide their profile from the Browse Member page in the 3.5 version of phpFox.
phpFox released the 1st Beta of version 3.5. This new version has some features that you may want to enable on your site. Keep in mind, that at the time of the writing of this article, phpFox v.3.5 is in its first Beta stage, so it is not recommended that you load it on a live website. Per your phpFox license, you can install phpFox on a live site AND on a development version of your live site in a development or phpfoxdev subfolder or subdomain.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)