Last Updated on Friday, 3 August 2012 10:42 Written by Antonin Friday, 17 August 2012 12:00
What do I do now?
You have downloaded Silex and launched it in your browser. What’s next?
Access to your Manager
When you launch Silex, you arrive on a default publication: the “Silex business card”.
This publication is here as an example so that you can see how a publication is built. Don’t hesitate to play with it.
Till then, if you want to access your Manager, just click on the following icon:
Your Manager is now opened!Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 12 July 2012 09:44 Written by Carole Bennett Monday, 23 July 2012 12:00
nopCommerce has a broad array of built-in features, but did you know it also has a built-in blog? Blogs are a powerful tool to communicate with your users, create interest in your products, and improve your SEO. Let’s look at how you can leverage your nopCommerce blog to get more traction with your Facebook followers.
To create blog entries, you’ll want to access your nopCommerce Administration section. Under the “Content Management” section, highlight “Blog”, and click on “Blog Posts”. Click the “Add New” button in the top right area.
You’ll notice that you have a fairly robust text editor available, as well as the ability to set tags for your blog entry. At this time, you don’t have the ability to schedule your post in advance; you may choose to use a third-party app if that’s an important factor to consider.Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 12 July 2012 09:44 Written by Carole Bennett Saturday, 21 July 2012 12:00
Unlike blogging platforms that require plugins to support other functionality, mojoPortal is a robust content management system that has a robust blog feature built into it “right out of the box”. If you’re leveraging your blog feature in mojoPortal to reach out to your customers, co-workers or other target market, you’ll want to make sure you optimize your reach as much as possible, while managing your time wisely. Let’s cover how to make that happen with the mojoPortal blog and two favorite social media outlets, Facebook & Twitter.
If you’ve already created your mojoPortal blog, you’ll see an icon at the top right of the feature:Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 June 2012 04:17 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Saturday, 7 July 2012 12:00
In this article, I will give you a step by step guide on how to add a group chat in Elgg 1.8
1. First, we will download a plugin from the Elgg community called Group Chat for Elgg 1.8 (you must have Elgg 1.8 for this) which can be downloaded here Group Chat
2. After downloading the plugin, upload the plugin to the mod folder. If you don’t know how to do that, please read this article
3. Login on your Elgg network as an Administration and go to the Administration Dashboard:Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 28 November 2011 03:27 Written by Mscott Sunday, 4 December 2011 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s blog we’re going to cover what RMS (Ray Media Server) is and how to use it. Ray Media Server is a server side application used for streaming media to and from connected clients. It is used in Dolphin for the video chat and recording video comment features.
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)