Last Updated on Sunday, 11 November 2012 04:25 Written by Stephanie Brown Saturday, 17 November 2012 10:01
This article will focus on the many icons that are present through the phpFox Admincp. Understanding these icons, is a key element to managing your phpFox website.
The following two icons are seen on sections where you can enable or disable a feature or option. For example, the Manage Modules page.Learn More
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2
- Richi González on How To Remove Playlists from My Account’s Left Menu in Clip-Bucket v2
- garyxiao on How to Properly Configure web.config Connection String and Source