Last Updated on Monday, 17 September 2012 08:40 Written by Arian Jahansouz Tuesday, 18 September 2012 12:00
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to sign up for an Arvixe account and publish your site using WebMatrix for free. To begin, click here to go to the Arvixe WebMatrix hosting page, then follow these steps:
1) Arvixe offers a free WebMatrix sub-domain to use. Enter your desired sub-domain name in the box.
2) Click ContinueLearn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 21 August 2011 04:29 Written by Ian McIntosh Monday, 22 August 2011 12:00
This follows on from the previous article.
In this article, I will add some text to the home page using the HTML module and add some additional pages. The home page will look as follows:
Last Updated on Tuesday, 16 August 2011 09:20 Written by Ian McIntosh Wednesday, 17 August 2011 12:00
Last Updated on Sunday, 7 August 2011 06:34 Written by Ian McIntosh Monday, 8 August 2011 12:00
This article explains how you can change an existing skin to add in header or footer content panes and how to make a few minor changes manually to the CSS files to get the look that you are after.
MojoPortal is generally setup to have 3 panes: center, left and right.Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 4 August 2011 10:13 Written by Ian McIntosh Saturday, 6 August 2011 12:00
As I was posting this article, I noticed that Carol has also posted an article on skins. You only have to take a quick peek at Carol’s sites to realize she really knows what she is talking about.
Carol is using the design tool Artisteer to design and create entirely new skins. I am sure that I will be going down that avenue at some point, but for now, I just want to take an existing skin and make a few changes – for example, to add header and footer panes, change the relative pane widths, change the logo and change a few colors.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)