Last Updated on Wednesday, 30 May 2012 03:08 Written by Christine Chung Monday, 7 May 2012 03:44
Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) is an efficient method of driving relevant traffic to your website. It allows your company to advertise to a vast audience and only pay when those who are truly interested in your product click on the link to enter your website. PPC ads can appear above, to the right of, or below the organic search results.
Before you begin, it’s of utmost importance that marketers identify their business goals. Is the sale/purchase the most important aspect of the site or is it persuading a lead? After you identify your goals and establish a game plan of action, go ahead and get started!
Today’s post focuses on Google Adwords and getting started in three easy steps.
Step 1) Create an accountLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)