Last Updated on Thursday, 22 December 2011 08:33 Written by Mscott Saturday, 24 December 2011 12:00
In today’s article, I will show you how to setup your Dolphin 7 site so that it automatically watermarks any photo that are uploaded. This will prevent the un-authorized copying of photos you or your users upload to the site.
We will start by logging into the Dolphin admin menu, then clicking “Watermark” under the “Settings” menu on the left side of the screen.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)