Last Updated on Wednesday, 5 June 2013 11:53 Written by Khaleel Demeri Friday, 7 June 2013 12:00
Many of us face issues installing nopCommerce automatically (using third-party installers). Today we will perform a manual installation for nopCommerce. It is quite simple. Let’s start.Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 29 April 2013 02:42 Written by Khaleel Demeri Monday, 29 April 2013 12:00
This post is to walk you through the SocialEngine manual installation step by step . . . .
- Go to https://www.socialengine.com/sign-inLearn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 11 April 2013 08:24 Written by Stephanie Brown Saturday, 13 April 2013 12:00
This article will show you how to change a member’s password in phpFox.
Once in a while you may receive an email from a member, stating that they are having an issue logging in and you may need to manually change their password. This is a simple task that you can perform.
Login to your phpFox admincp, and select Users > Browse Users.Learn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 March 2013 09:28 Written by Milton Parada Sunday, 24 March 2013 12:00
This article is about how to manually install Joomla in Linux hosting. If you want to manually install this article will serve to you.
- Download the Joomla package, here
- Upload the package it in your file manager, and extract.
- Before starting the installation, you first have to create the database and the user. If you don’t know how, read this.
Last Updated on Monday, 18 March 2013 08:34 Written by Teet Bergmann Monday, 18 March 2013 12:00
This post is for users who want to install Silverstripe 2.4 manually.
- Go to http://www.silverstripe.org/security-releases/ and download the latest 2.4.x installation files.
- Upload the zipped file to your website root folder using cPanel’s File manager or your FTP program