Last Updated on Thursday, 10 January 2013 12:00 Written by Carole Bennett Thursday, 10 January 2013 12:00
We have a tremendously talented nopCommerce community, many of whom create some impressive add-ons to extend the capabilities of this powerful e-commerce product. Today, we’ll review the nopDroid add-on by JF Softdev, the nopCommerce manager for Android.
Let’s start with the basics; first, download the proper version of the nopDroidConnector for your nopCommerce instance. Unzip the folder, and extract the Misc.NopDroid folder. Drop the folder and contents into your Plugins folder on your nopCommerce site, or under your Nop.Web/Plugins folder in your Visual Studio solution.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 25 December 2012 12:00 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Tuesday, 25 December 2012 12:00
In this article I will give a step by step guide on how to create events in elgg 1.8 if we want to provide richer web environment to our site, this can improve the flow of users on the site.
1. First download the plugin Event Manager for elgg 1.8 hereLearn More
Last Updated on Monday, 17 December 2012 12:00 Written by Victor Gebhardt Monday, 17 December 2012 12:00
Sometimes you may want to block certain people from visiting your site. They may be trying to guess your password or maybe you simply do not want them to have access to your website. On an ASP plan, this can be handled easily via Remote IIS Manager.
First, download and Install IIS Remote Manager. Then, make a remote IIS Management username by use the “Management” tab in your control panel. The tab is located under the website properties of the website you wish to manage. Then connect to your webspace using IIS Remote Manager.
You can read more about installing IIS Remote Manager and connecting hereLearn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 27 November 2012 10:04 Written by Andrew Cross Tuesday, 27 November 2012 12:00
SocialEngine: Incorrect Configuration
Many SocialEngine users have this issue during upgrade or in package manager.
Your session configuration is incorrect and could not be automatically corrected. Please set session.save_handler=files and session.save_path=/tmp (or your temporary directory on non-Linux OSes.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 2 October 2012 07:55 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Wednesday, 3 October 2012 12:00
Elgg by default comes with a useful tool to manage widgets. However this tool is very simple, and some widgets can’t be managed with it. For that reason in this guide I will give you a step by step guide on how to manage all widgets in elgg 1.8
1. First, we will a community plugin called Widget Manager. Download it here
2. Unzip and upload the plugin to the mod folder of your elgg network to install the plugin. Read this article if you don’t know how to that.
3. Login as an Administrator and go to the Admin Dashboard. Then go to Menu “Configure->Plugins” and activate the plugin:Learn More
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)
- steam wallet hack on How to Shorten the Homepage Content in WordPress
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess