Last Updated on Tuesday, 30 October 2012 06:16 Written by Mscott Friday, 2 November 2012 12:00
Hello and welcome! In today’s blog I’m going to show you how to backup and restore your Dolphin 7.1 database. It’s crucial to always have a recent backup of your database in case of an emergency.
We’ll start by logging into our Dolphin admin area and clicking “Database Backup” under the “Tools” tab. Next click “Database Backup Tools” under the “Database Tools” block. It’s also possible to backup individual tables but it’s a far better practice to backup the entire database. Make sure the drop down menu is set to “Backup structure and content” and then select the “Save to your PC” option. This will save a copy of your database locally to your computer. This way you will have it even if a catastrophe happens on the server side.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 9 October 2012 09:03 Written by Richi González Friday, 5 October 2012 12:00
Customize the message displayed every time your users reach a 404 Not Found page, in your Clip-Bucket v2 website. You can also edit any other page by following the same instructions. Best of all is you don’t need any HTML knowledge, the editor is a WYSIWYG.
Difficulty level: Easy
1. Login into the admin_areaLearn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 2 October 2012 07:55 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Wednesday, 3 October 2012 12:00
Elgg by default comes with a useful tool to manage widgets. However this tool is very simple, and some widgets can’t be managed with it. For that reason in this guide I will give you a step by step guide on how to manage all widgets in elgg 1.8
1. First, we will a community plugin called Widget Manager. Download it here
2. Unzip and upload the plugin to the mod folder of your elgg network to install the plugin. Read this article if you don’t know how to that.
3. Login as an Administrator and go to the Admin Dashboard. Then go to Menu “Configure->Plugins” and activate the plugin:Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 3 September 2012 11:34 Written by Antonin Sunday, 9 September 2012 12:00
Discover the “Manage” section of the Silex Manager!
One of Silex strengths is its Manager.
In fact, thanks to this intuitive interface you can easily manage all your publications.
Let’s go and see how!
Manage your publication propertiesLearn More
Last Updated on Monday, 2 July 2012 12:06 Written by Stephanie Brown Monday, 2 July 2012 12:00
This article will focus on creating and managing custom pages in phpFox.
Custom pages in phpFox, allow you to easily create simple pages that contain whatever content you need to add to your site. phpFox by default has created the following custom pages:
- Mobile – the text on this page contains a link to the mobile version of your phpFox website, you may or may not want to edit this page.
- About Us – you will want to edit this to contain information about you and/or your website.