Last Updated on Sunday, 11 November 2012 04:25 Written by Stephanie Brown Wednesday, 14 November 2012 12:00
This article will focus on managing the options your members see if they decide to cancel their account on your phpFox website.
As your memberbase grows for your phpFox website, it is inevitable that you will have members that wish to cancel their accounts. As the site owner, you want to get feedback from the members as they cancel, allowing you to note trends and work towards making improvements.
The default User Cancellation options are generic, it is up to you to customize them to better suit your site, and the information you hope to receive from cancelling members.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)