Last Updated on Thursday, 9 May 2013 02:07 Written by Anand Narayanaswamy Sunday, 12 May 2013 12:00
Mailing lists are useful if you would like to send a message to large number of recipients. You only have to compose e-mails using a single mailing list ID and emails will be automatically delivered to all recipients on that list.
Follow the steps given below to create a mailing list using WebsitePanel
(1) Select Mail | Lists
(2) Select Create Mailing List buttonLearn More
Last Updated on Saturday, 23 June 2012 04:13 Written by Arian Jahansouz Saturday, 23 June 2012 12:00
Email Marketing has become a critical sales channel for a number of businesses, allowing for timely, low-cost, direct communication with customers. Whether you’re interested in selling items in your email, or looking to strengthen your relationship with your customers (enabling a future sale), email marketing is a tool worth exploring.
Here are 10 tips to help you get started:Learn More
Last Updated on Sunday, 27 November 2011 02:26 Written by Arian Jahansouz Sunday, 2 January 2011 09:37
This article will give you a step by step guide on how to create mailing lists from your WebsitePanel.
Sign into your WebsitePanel and follow these steps:
1) Go to Mail and click ListsLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)