Last Updated on Monday, 23 November 2009 08:08 Written by Shai Ben-Naphtali Sunday, 22 November 2009 01:24
If you find that you need to backup your mailbox at your other hosting provider before you transfer it to Arvixe (or just need to backup your mailbox…), this post will show you how to setup, backup and restore your mailbox.
Note, that this must insure that you need to have an IMAP account/access to where your mailbox exists (not all hosting providers allow this, unlike Arvixe).
Warning: In any case, you should NOT delete the old account before you made sure that the restoration at the new server was completed successfully!
Warning: I found out that in some cases, Restore Backup won’t work and manual restoration of each folder is needed.
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)