Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 December 2012 12:00 Written by Kim Middleton Wednesday, 19 December 2012 12:00
It may seem like a minor thing to some people, but the default webmail redirect on linux accounts is http://<YOUR_DOMAIN>.com/webmail .
Some people prefer or insist on using http://mail.<YOUR_DOMAIN>.com/ . This article will describe how to set that up.
Start by logging into your cPanel.
The first step from there is to delete the current DNS entry for mail.domain.com. You can do this through the Advanced DNS Editor:Learn More
- Khaleel Demeri on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- Jordan on Prevent Malicious Bots/Spiders From Accessing Your Site Using .htaccess
- JP DeVries on Disappearing Articles in MODX
- Andrien on Web Deploy – Common Errors
- Kou on How to Show “Upload” Tab to Logged in Users Only Using a Custom Template in Clip-Bucket v2