Last Updated on Wednesday, 4 May 2011 09:31 Written by Richi González Wednesday, 4 May 2011 09:31
Recently somebody got in touch with me asking me how to change the default Clip-Bucket’s logo from the admin area to his own (see what I am talking about in the image below). He told me it looked unprofessional if somebody ever got to the admin area login for accident, so I looked for the solution, and here it is for all you guys. Written for v2.0.91. A backup to files we are going to edit is always recommend it, in case you want to revert changes in the future.
We will need an image editor. You can use Fireworks, Photoshop, Gimp, etc.
Difficulty level: Easy (Way more easier if you are good with image editing)Learn More
Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 February 2011 06:06 Written by Richi González Thursday, 6 January 2011 12:24
Today I’ll tell you how to change the CB logo to yours. To accomplish this task, we will need an FTP program or use the cPanel’s file manager.
Difficulty level: EasyLearn More
Last Updated on Friday, 8 July 2011 10:13 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Saturday, 4 December 2010 08:29
So, you installed Elgg and now you want to place an image instead of site name with letters. Well, here is a little guide that will explain how to replace letters for a good looking logo.Learn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)