Last Updated on Tuesday, 29 May 2012 12:35 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Sunday, 3 June 2012 12:00
More and more people are connecting to the internet through their mobile devices and our Elgg users are looking for a solution to have their Elgg networks available on mobile devices. For that reason, in this article, I am going to give you a step by step guide on how to make your Elgg site mobile friendly:
1. We are going to use a plugin called Mobilize. Mobilize gives your mobile users a clean and lightweight layout to your network. Download the plugin here: Mobilize
2. After downloading the plugin, upload the plugin to the mod folder. If you don’t know how to do that, please read this article.
3. Login on your Elgg network as an Administration and go to the Administration Dashboard:
Last Updated on Friday, 25 November 2011 12:10 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 24 November 2011 12:00
In a previous post, I talked about how to change the logo of the top bar menu in Elgg 1.7 by modifying some lines of code. This article will give you a step by step guide on how to change the top bar logo in Elgg 1.8. This time, in Elgg 1.8, we are just going to modify a file. With an FTP manager, connect to your website.
Last Updated on Sunday, 14 August 2011 12:47 Written by Kemin Bao Monday, 15 August 2011 12:00
There are many posts on the TomatoCart forum regarding installation or login issues, permissions and template questions. I will collect frequently asked questions and give the solutions so that users can quickly and efficiently resolve these issues in the fastest time possible with the least amount of effort.Learn More
Last Updated on Thursday, 21 July 2011 07:44 Written by Rodolfo Hernandez Thursday, 21 July 2011 12:00
This article will give you a step by a step guide on how to change the top bar logo in Elgg.Learn More
Last Updated on Tuesday, 5 July 2011 11:54 Written by Richi González Tuesday, 5 July 2011 11:54
Working with a client that uses the v1.7.x branch, I’ve decided to write some articles of doing some basic, but needed things, with the script. This time I’ll tell you how to change the logo at the top left of the page. This is a very easy thing to do, but can become a headache if you are new to the script. This article is written for all the v1.7.x versions, as they handle the logo the same way.
Difficulty level: EasyLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)