Last Updated on Tuesday, 5 July 2011 11:38 Written by Richi González Tuesday, 5 July 2011 11:38
I’ve been recently working with a client that uses Clip-Bucket v1.7.1, and he asked me how to adjust the avatar position in the login box at the homepage. Here is an image for you to see what I am talking about: See the space between the input fields and the image, there’s none.
I always recommend backing up the files we are going to edit in case you want to revert changes in the future. This article is written for v1.7.1 REV 706.
Difficulty level: EasyLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)