Last Updated on Monday, 4 July 2011 11:03 Written by Richi González Monday, 4 July 2011 11:02
This tutorial is really simple and will make your site look really nice. Some will prefer to keep it the way it is and some won’t. If you were to ask me what do I prefer, I’d say it all depends on the look you want to give to your website, it’s content and stuff. This article is written for v2.0.91, it may or may not work in other versions. I always recommend backing up the files we are going to edit, in case you want to revert changes in the future.
Difficulty level: Easy!
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)