Last Updated on Sunday, 6 January 2013 12:00 Written by Richi González Sunday, 6 January 2013 12:00
With this article you will learn how to redirect your users to another page with a simple PHP function. This becomes really handy when you have authenticated your user and want to take it back to the home page, for example.
1. The function we will use is header()Learn More
Last Updated on Monday, 24 December 2012 10:24 Written by Richi González Sunday, 23 December 2012 12:00
In a website I was making, I had a rating system in which votes were by unique IP address. It was very easy to retrieve it, yet there are people that may not know so I share it with all of you.Learn More
Last Updated on Friday, 3 August 2012 11:23 Written by Richi González Wednesday, 29 August 2012 12:00
Whether you are just starting with server management, or you are a pro looking for more efficient ways to do things, this article is for you. I’ll teach you how to find out your php.ini’s path via SSH. Of course, for this article, you must be able to connect through a server via a terminal.
Difficulty level: EasyLearn More
- OpenCart Themes on OpenCart – Basics of Launching a Successful Business on the Web
- steam wallet hack on How to Enable Privacy for Comments in Elgg
- steam wallet hack on Customer Can Get a Complete Solution with Arvixe Web Hosting
- Martin on Creating a Multilingual CMSMS Site Using MleCMS Module
- Paul White on Arvixe ASP.NET Web Deployment (How-To Guide)